South Korean Bushcrafter builds a nice Mini Wannigan.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I stumbled across this blog from a chap from South Korea, some interesting stuff in there but I was particularly taken with this mini wannigan.

002.jpg

Here is the article, enjoy.

:)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
very nice. i've been thinking about making a wannigan for a little while, it'd never occured to me to make a little tiny one like that. next free day (july's looking fairly promising at the moment:rolleyes:) i shall have a bash at one of those.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
very nice. i've been thinking about making a wannigan for a little while, it'd never occured to me to make a little tiny one like that. next free day (july's looking fairly promising at the moment:rolleyes:) i shall have a bash at one of those.

I made a few a while back, more conventionally sized ones, a very handy addition to a fixed camp even if you are not out for a paddle.

:)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
.......a very handy addition to a fixed camp.......

my thoughts exactly, like many others i enjoy the whole proccess of fiddling around with rucksacks and kit to try and get the "perfect" carry, whilst at the same time doing more and more fixed camping at meets where the furthest i have to carry my kit is from thew car park and back again. a nice big holdall (120 litre snugpack kit monster is what i have in mind) and a wannigan would be a much more sensible approach for fixed camps i think :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE