Sorry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 13, 2007
NORTHANTS
Hi been trying to send posts on Flora and Fauna that include the word sorry. but I can't get it to appear?? ie sorry mate.... and sorry once again. Is it me:confused:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
The easiest way I've found (by scanker I believe) is to highlight part of 'that word', click on the font colour choice and select black - on your reply screen you'll see something like
s orCOLOR]ry (I've purposely added a space after the s of sorry) which means that you'll now be able to say sorry :D

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23535 here is a thread about the subject of sorry.
I couldn't even open this thread to reply until decorum replied and I could click on the little chevron thing, there is no title to click.

I use the highlight thing to say sorry. It is dead easy, write your word and highlight a letter or two then just click the letter A above, next to the font and size box and then click the top left box in the drop down.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE