SORRY seems to be a 5 letter word.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
It's a strange one isn't it - I can't imagine how that word could offend unless we're operating
in a 'never apologise, never explain' environment. Perhaps it's time to crack open the
thesaurus and express our regret, apologies, remorse or contrition in other ways :)

There is a suitable icon in the 'more icons' link.

Anyway, there is another thread on this issue in this forum so I'm sure they are aware of
it by now.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
It's a strange one isn't it - I can't imagine how that word could offend unless we're operating
in a 'never apologise, never explain' environment.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I have just realised that we must be using vBulletin George Bush V 3.6.7 software.

It also won't allow the sentence "W a r for o i l. and "No w e a p o n s of m a s s d e s t r u c t i o n f o u n d" without them having extra spaces inserted to fool the software:(

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Guys, there has already been a number of threads on this topic, it is in hand and should be sorted soon. Please check the relevant forums for what has already been reported before posting.

Thanks
TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE