something for me.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have just bought a new computer, and i had noticed that when using the mouse it was damaging my desk, as in i could see a wear on the desk, it had gone down a shade on that bit where you keep you mouse, i have tried lots of different matts but never really got on with them.
so swimbo said you daft idiot, why don't you make your self a leather one, you love things in leather why not a matt, light bulb moment, why i had not considered this before, as i have made desk mates out of leather for customers, i don't no.
so of to the work shop, now as this is for me, i wanted it to be a little different, and as i love wolves i thought i would carve and tool a matt for me new mouse.
i have antiqued this, i really wish i was good at this photography as i could not get the depth of the colour in the shots, or just capture what it looks like in the flesh.

IMG_3232 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

IMG_3235 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

IMG_3233 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

custom mouse matt by lucky_lee, on Flickr

IMG_3247 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

the next thing that has been driving me nuts is that i need certain tools out of bone for my leather work, and have been after something like for ages, and just could not get it, there are a few that i need in different shaps, but this is the first one that i wanted and will make the rest when i can fit them in.
i got the giraffe bone, thanks (bones), i think from highland horn if me memory serves me right, and a cracking piece they sent me.
and i made this.

custom bone folder by lucky_lee, on Flickr

IMG_3241 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

IMG_3239 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

IMG_3238 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

Last edited:

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Wicked work lee.I love that wolf picture so much i had it tattooed on my chest 2 years ago:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE