Some winter kit .

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I have a few Items of good winter kit that is not getting used and hopefully somebody can get the use of it .
Black sas goretex ripstop suit ,an absolute cracking piece of kit made by ballycare special products outer Nomex delta ta petroguard outer and Goretex flame retardant inner ,condition is UNUSED.size xl reg £75 delivered
Picture3191.jpg

Picture3192.jpg

I pair of Hunting trousers made by LL Bean of Maine used great condition ,size 36 waist 31 inner leg ,these are very well made they have a high back ,and velco tabs at the ankles for adjustment 6 pockets and they are lined as well very warm £30 POSTED
Picture3195.jpg
Picture3197.jpg

Swedish army pure wool army coat great used condition size L/XL
£30 POSTED
Picture3200.jpg

Grivel Mont Blanc Nepal ice axe brand new £30 posted
Picture3201.jpg

Picture3198.jpg

Picture3199.jpg

Also 1 pair of army issue tent boots brand new size large £20 posted.

Last edited:

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
The axe is 690mm or 27 inch ,i am 5, 8 and this is perfect for me i can put the point in my armpit and hold the top or when i stand straight it is down to my ankle so just right for tapping the snow from my crampons.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Assuming Sam didn't take it, how long are the sleeves in the Swedish coat, please, pit to cuff? And what is it across the chest, pit to pit?
Thanks
Rat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE