Some RM stuff & Karrimor Sabre 45

C

Crafter113

I have the following that do not fit me
Swazi/Ray Mears Hooded Back 40 Shirt - Olive in size large (has the RM logo on it. may be a good thing may be a bad thing?)
and Ullfrotte Original Sweater 400g also large.

I also have a Karrimor Sabre 45, i hate the back system but you may like it?

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I have a Berghaus 35L daysac in black if you want to swap for the Sabre 45?
Not sure or model but it has the mesh back panel to allow airflow between you and the pack.

Very comfy, had light use, no damage at all.
Simon

C

Crafter113

i am just trying to snap some photos now if i can figure out her camera batterys

im not to fond of the quality on the freeflow daysacks, i got one for my son and it seems to have worn out rather quickly.

i am looking for anything really.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I have to swap some goretex DPM trousers & a Trek Mates 80-100L pack liner if you`re interested for the Ullfrotte ?

heath

Settler
Jan 20, 2006
Birmingham
Still waiting for the Ulfrotte to arrive and I haven't heard from Crafter113 Since I sent my trade. I'm getting a bit concerned. Has anyone else made a trade with Crafter? Has your item arrived? Does anyone know how to contact him?

Impatient Heath

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Have you sent him an email Heath ? Some people don`t have PM notification by email setup, if you go to his profile in the top right corner you can send an email aswell as a PM.

heath

Settler
Jan 20, 2006
Birmingham
Already tried, no reply, thanks for the suggestion anyway.

I might be getting stressed over nothing, he could be away and maybe the postman is just a bit sluggish at the moment. I would just feel much better if he contacted me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE