some of my recent stuff

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked by a member to make him one of my multi carrys, he wanted this in a nice dark brown and to have black press studs.
and to house a dc3, and his own fire steel he sent me.IMG_4103 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4104 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4105 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4106 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4107 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i was also asked by a customer to restore his Barbour pack that he loves, as some of my customers no I'm in the process of making leather and canvass backpacks, so this was nice to work on, now this had some serious wear, and he wanted me to restore the damage, after some thought of i went to the drawing board, i wanted to keep the existing popper, as it has the Barbour brand on it, this is a small pocket also on the satchel, here is that damage to the pack.
what i had to restore by lucky_lee, on
restoration by lucky_lee, on Flickr.
and here is what i came up with, i wanted to keep the colour as much as possible, and have waxed, and conditioned my leather and the existing leather for him also.
this was all hand sewn by awl and tiger thread.
hope you like it.

IMG_4113 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_4112 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_4115 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_4116 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
barbour restoration by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i also was asked to do a western style sheath for a knife that is in the process of being made.

western style sheath by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Great work Lee!! Im still waiting to for a trip to come up where i can give you a full image appraisal for the multi carry you made me! Im still stoked by it even now! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE