Some of my partner Alison's photography.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Brill stuff :35:. They're the sort of stuff I love on my walls (I know log on to Redbubble and buy them then :rolleyes:)_

Kev' those prints aren't for sale via redbubble. She just uses it as an online portfolio to show her work

Gorgeous photo's mate,

I agree with Kev, would love to have these on my wall's!

(What size prints can i get them in?)

Snarf

I meant to reply to this thread and clean forgot about it, sorry. The prints she's had done for her exhibition are 20cms x 27cms and these are from digital photos and not manipulated in anyway post download.

If you're really interested in having a print drop me a PM and i'll pass on the info to Alison to get back to you, or via me. I suppose they could be done in pretty much any size you require.

Southey. Ant's are like that, they stand there posing then leg it as soon as the spotlight's on them. Alison's got very clever at sneaking up on them now, she wears a disgiuse; a pair of THESE :lmao: She gets some funny looks but the sacrfice is worth it as you can see in the photos.

Thanks again for all the positive replies folks. Very much appreciated.

caliban

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 16, 2008
edinburgh
Wow! These are brilliant. I love the one with the purple flower and the fly/whateveritis. Two artistic temperaments in one house......must get interesting at times.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Hmm something about these pics really bug me... ;)

cracking shots! love the colour contrasts in alot of them very vivid and really brings out the jewelled aspect of the bugs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE