Some more oak-tanned bridle leather belts

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
This is always a very busy time of the year, especially as it gets nearer to the last posting date for Christmas deliveries.

Another three of these belts just about to go off. I've now gone international, with the tan belt going to Germany! :)

As always, these are Baker's oak-bark traditionally tanned bridle leather belts, roughly 4mm thick, all work done by hand right up to the final operation, saddle stitching the fixing for the buckle with linen thread.

The first one is a 1.25" wide black belt with a solid brass buckle.

IMG_2069.jpg

The next is a 1" wide Australian Nut belt with a solid brass west end buckle. I don't put the edge crease on these 1" belts, as I think it looks a bit too 'fussy' on the relatively narrow strap.

IMG_2070.jpg

And the final one, going to Germany, is a 1.5" wide London Tan belt, with a stainless steel buckle. I do like this colour - really vibrant - and it goes well with most colours of clothing. By the buckle, you can just see one of the nice features of the Baker's leather - the hide is very 'natural', retaining the original character, such as scars and other marks from the cow's skin.

IMG_2073.jpg

Thanks, once again, for looking.

Geoff :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE