Some leather work and knives (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
The back of the rifle strap if at all possible. Was just hoping to take a gander at how you did the padding. If its a hassle don't worry about it mate! again, goodjob

Ste

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
No worries, I'll take a snap for you. It's padded with foam and then covered in soft leather and all hand stitched together.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Thanks, John. The sling will likely end up on a vintage Winchester and may even get a matching ammunition holder for the stock.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Ahh now I get you. Thats a pretty nice idea. Is it comfy? I'm thinking along the lines of a bag strap. (as I have been for the last year and a half....one of these days..):p

No worries, I'll take a snap for you. It's padded with foam and then covered in soft leather and all hand stitched together.

Cheers for the pick mate. Nice work.

Ste

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I havn't used it yet, so I cannot say how comfortable it is exactly, but it is as much padding as you would want before the strap starts to get too bulky. I have it in mind to do the same thing on straps for larger bags.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE