Some Leather bottles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PatrickM

Nomad
Sep 7, 2005
Glasgow
www.backwoodsurvival.co.uk
waxed-finished-bottles_zpsf74d05a9.jpg

Been rather busy over the last few months with many things but I managed to sew these up, now they just need lanyards.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Great work!
Your hands must be raw though ....

They are; we had a blether over a mug of coffee a fortnight ago and he called them troll's hands. Thing is though, he uses them, and he makes absolutely beautiful kit :D His design and workmanship is superb :approve:

Hands that actually do stuff, create, work hard, are fascinating. Full of character :) and they always make me want to ask what the owner makes.

atb,
M

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
They are; we had a blether over a mug of coffee a fortnight ago and he called them troll's hands. Thing is though, he uses them, and he makes absolutely beautiful kit :D His design and workmanship is superb :approve:

Hands that actually do stuff, create, work hard, are fascinating. Full of character :) and they always make me want to ask what the owner makes.

atb,
M

My hands just look like deformed chipolatas!
Especially the left one .. still a bit swollen after dislocating the middle finger playing "Heres the church..."... how I did it I cannot imagine! Luckily it popped straight back in as I jumped and squealed like a girlie when it happened!

Those bottles are just so fantastic - it makes me really envious!

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Having seen all the work on the canoe etc getting done, I am astonished at this get done as well! real example of hard work..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE