Some Knives For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nige7whit

Forager
Feb 10, 2009
Brize Norton / Midlands (rest)
Spyderco UKPK Withdrawn and no longer for sale on BCUK

BNIB VICTORINOX COMPACT (SOLD to Sherwood), MINT SPYDERCO UKPK, Used GLOCK 78 Field Knife.

Some knives that I've had sat aound a while, not earning their keep, and I'm having a clear out of excess 'stuff'.

The Victorinox Swiss Army Compact is Brand New, only removed from the box for the photos, I bought a couple of these, and this one has become 'surplus'. It's an excellent slim 2 layer SAK, having just the tools you need everyday, and none of the ones you'll probably never use.

Large blade, scissors, combination bottle/can opener/ screwdriver, hook, corkscrew, mini-screwdriver, tweezers, pen, toothpick, and nail file.

£16, incl P&P, UK only. SOLD to Sherwood
IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

SPYDERCO UK Penknife, Black G10 scales, MINT Condition, no box.
WITHDRAWN
This meets the UK 'street legal' carry requirements of a sub 3", non-locking blade, but I never got round to carrying or using it, and these days, I generally have cheap SAKs in my pocket.

Still with the original factory edge, the blade is completely unmarked, as is the wire pocket clip. I got this from the USA not long after they were released, and this is the first version, there are newer versions with different cooloured scales, and other blade shapes.

New price for these is £103 (Heinnie Haynes),

Asking £75 incl P&P, UK only. WITHDRAWN
IMG_1121.jpg
IMG_1122.jpg
IMG_1124.jpg
IMG_1125.jpg

Finally, GLOCK model 78 Field knife.

Black polymer handle and sheath, high carbon steel blade. Good condition, blade has no damage to the edge, but the tip has lost it's point a little. The black on the blade was never very durable, and has worn off in places, as shown in the pics.

Sheath is very well designed, locks the knife in securely, is ambidextrous, and can be attached to a belt in situ.

Would make a good 'beater' utility knife, to save wear and tear on your more expensive bushcrafter.

£15 incl P&P, UK only. Price Drop, now £12

IMG_1130.jpg
IMG_1129.jpg
IMG_1131.jpg

Buyers must be over 18, First 'I'll take it' in this thread has priority, Paypal preferred, not looking for anything in trade.

Last edited:
A

ajc-w

Knife recieved many thanks it is currently exceeding expectations! Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE