Some kit I made

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I finished off these bits tonight and thought i would share some pics with you guys
Knife is 01 my own design it has file work which you cant see and red liners
I wanted to share the container pic mainly as you have all seen lots and lots of knives
Container is hollowed out Deer antler with thuya burl caps one end has a cork the other is fixed. I am going to use it for my sowing kit :) I used the Thuya burl on all the pieced in this set including the piece on the sheath , comments always welcome :)
DSCF4631.jpg

DSCF4632.jpg

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Singeblister said:
as you have all seen lots and lots of knives

It matters not that we've seen lots of pictures of knives - more are always welcome especially when they be home-made.
Top quality gear there Singeblister, well done mate

ATB

Ogri the trog

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
I like the way you have mad the sheath with a small peace to complement the Thuya burl very nice. And yes it is nice to see something other than a knife. Maybe a hanging loop of some sort for the needle container?
Chris

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Beautiful! I particularly like the Thuya burl and antler combination. Did you saw a piece of burl on the leather sheath? :eek: That's really cool. I may nick that idea sometimes!

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
Singeblister said:
Thanks guys , yes I did everything myself and no I don't mind if you use any of the ideas yourselves :) just show the results .

It's amazing what you do with all that free time you have, John. :D We'll have to get out again soon. All the best to Jo and the girls, big fella. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE