Some hooks, arrow/spear points and stingray spine needles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

freenarative

Oct 18, 2012
oldham
Here are some little pieces I made. For you I have made some VERY simple hooks, detatchable arrow/spear points and some stingray spine needles. The points and the needles are made from stingray barbs. I have about 1,500 so if you want some just drop me a line and we can talk.
By the way. I like peoples opinions and suggestions so say whatever you like; I want to hear it. Good OR bad. feel free.
(Reposted due to pc being a funny beggar!)

57428_4625920891261_1232805197_o_zpsaee47c43.jpg

freenarative

Oct 18, 2012
oldham
Thank you all. The needles were hard to make. I snapped my first one. I sanded off the spines on some stones and smoothed them up on shark skin and the holes were made with an old piece of stone I had lying around.

@Oblio13 I Know a guy who knows a guy ;) I think he works for a sealife center in the states. I got some stingray spines and I managed to get some tiger shark teeth for a leiomano that I'm making. These are hard because the wood is like iron. I'll post pics when it's done but that'll be in about a year at this rate :( (I'm determined to use caveman tools, no power tools for tradition purposes.)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE