Some Frost River / Bison Bushcraft bits and more spring clearout to follow.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Hello all...

I'm having a bit of a spring clean at the moment and am purging various bits I have collected over the years but don't use.

First up is a Bison Bushcraft / Frost river pack. It's built like a small tank in waxed canvas. and has been out with me about 4 times since new so it has to go. I stole the photos from someone else but mine is exactly the same, great used condition and unmolested.

I'm asking for £170 SOLD including postage in the UK.

I'm also selling my Frost River Shell Kit, details of which can be found here: https://www.frostriver.com/shop/shell-kit/

It works well with the Bison pack for carrying brew kit, small cook set and loads of other odds and ends. Same as all the other frost River stuff, it's utterly bomb proof and an old-school thing of beauty. It has been out about 5-6 times and is in great used condition and, the same as the pack - is unmolested.

I'm asking £80 SOLD including postage in the UK.

Tonight I will be adding a folding buck saw and a few other bushy bits but that's it for now.

Cheers,
Joe.

Last edited:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Also for sale is an original Mors bush pot from a few years ago, not the current hard anodized ones.... it has been used but cleaned well each time, has a little character but certainly no dents, dings or damage. I can add some photos tonight when I get home.

I'm asking £20 SOLD including postage in the UK.

Last edited:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Buck saw...

uquzeseb.jpg

ujugyqur.jpg

avuje4y6.jpg

The two holes that get threaded to tension the saw look like they were drilled, filled with a dowels and the holes moved. This is the only thing stopping it from being absolutely perfect but I have used it and it never felt anything other than solid.

I'm after £40 SOLD including UK postage.

Last edited:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Last up tonight is a possibles pouch. The pouch itself is just stunning, really well made with thick leather that has been beautifully finished.

y9yze2yr.jpg

a4e7e7yb.jpg

ejutyjuh.jpg

I'm after £45 Sold including UK delivery.

Last edited:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I'm at hospital with my son at the moment, my office got the other items out in the post before lunch and I will pm you tonight re the pouch.

Cheers, joe

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Thanks mate, serious enough to be kept in over night.. Infant Asthma is the problem they think... What has been diagnosed twice before as viral wheeze.

long story anyway.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE