The White Hunter for me please. :)

Please let me have your PP details.

Cheers, Ken

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
Roefisher said:
Hello folks,

Here they are on my shelf. First picture, the Puma is top right. Second picture, Left column - top is Shiva, under it is the Sisu and at the bottom is the Buck. Right column - top is the BM Resisitor.
Top.jpg

Mark

What is the fourth one at the front? just curious, I like the look of her ;)

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
How do you rate it against the big gun's Mark , (Woody , F1 etc.) ?

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
rapidboy said:
How do you rate it against the big gun's Mark , (Woody , F1 etc.) ?
It's every bit a good as the usual named bushies, Lawrence. Fit and finish would not be as good the customs models from Alan Wood however, but it is built well and mine has no flaws at all. A fair bit lighter than the Woodlore or Bushcrafter, it still cuts as strongly to my mind. Overall a very good knife and am happy with it.

Oh, not sure why but, in a world full of Zombie copies, it has a certain unique charm. Maybe because of the shape or the warmth of the curly birch timber against the brass ... but it has character :rolleyes:

Mark

Longstrider said:
That Buck Vanguard has "Put a new handle on me!" written all over it. I'll take it for £20 if you can take Paypal Mark.
PM me details and I'll send the ££.

Does anyone knows what kind of construction a vanguard has inside the handle?

I have one and want to put a wooden handle on it.

Penvisser

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
OzaawaaMigiziNini said:
What is the fourth one at the front? just curious, I like the look of her ;)

It's the Bearclaw Field Knife (BFK). Designed by Gary from Bearclawbushcraft and made by Tvidr (sp?) (username), a member back over on British Blades (BB).
You'll find more info about this knife on BB.

:D

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
Ahjno said:
It's the Bearclaw Field Knife (BFK). Designed by Gary from Bearclawbushcraft and made by Tvidr (sp?) (username), a member back over on British Blades (BB).
You'll find more info about this knife on BB.

:D
Checked it out... waiting that long for a knife??? :eek: I'm sorry guys, I know they're nice, but why wait that long for a knife? I usually can't wait the week it takes to ship me a knife!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE