Some Bergans Lavvo pics for Shewie,

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Ah! Yes sorry, tent in a vlight stuff sack weighs 2.5kg , central pole weighs 500g , pegs x20 + top midge net in stuff sack 500g, so not so bad , 3.5kg for a six man lavvo. You could of course bin the pole if going to a wood rich area, the pegs are the large v snow stakes, I will be swapping these out for some hillibeg light weights when funds allow for use not on snow.

Is this a lightweight version of the Bergans 4-6 man on the Woodlore site (http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/927-Bergans-Lavvo-S-4-6-Person-Tipi-Tent/)?

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Looks like ol Ray was being a bit pessimistic with his weight figures then - either that or he supplies a really heavy stuff-sack!

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Not according to his website - 4.9kg for basic lavvo, pole, mossie-net in ceiling, pegs and stuff-sack. He sells the floors separately for 95 quid, at 1.1kg.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
I much prefere the simplicity of me hammock...

But I agree with others, that looks a quality bit of kit! (I bet you are praying for snow now :) )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE