Some Archery bits for sale

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Hi All,

Continuing my new years/de-cluttering sale I have some archery stuff that is surplus. Arrows and longrod I will have to look at P+P as I will need tubes etc.

Beiter 900mm/35" longrod, I think its got a custom paint job on this but its been very well done if so (it was bought with my last compound) in good nick but a couple of small paint chips (see pics!)
001-1.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

£50 + postage at cost now on ebay

Easton Large quiver belt, used only once (I am not as large as the belt!) would be OK for 36"+ waists I would guess
024.jpg

£8.50 posted now on ebay

Truball stinger wrist/finger release aid. Bought as a spare and used only a couple of times but a use thumb releases and as I progress I need to keep consistant with them so its not likely to be used.
013.jpg

£25 posted now on ebay

7 x 460 used Easton Redlines (unfletched) all carbon arrows @ 29.5" from nock to point. used for a 50lb bow
011.jpg

009.jpg

£20 + Posted

10 x Used 3-39/440 complete Easton A/C/C's, 29.5" as above
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

£40 + Posted

Thanks for looking!

Marc

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2010
england
Hello mate , i can't see a price for the gold tips ? But it's possible i could be slightly blind or stupid !! Also do you know what the pile weight is and if they are screw in or glue in ? Thanks Marcel ( I know it's weird but i am also a bushy archer called Marcel ! )

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Thanks for that, ammended...........twas I being dopey!:p

They are screw in and I think 100gr bullet point and the number on them is 5575 (full carbon)

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
Interested in the finger release aid if you would consider a trade? If so what kind of trade would you be looking for?

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Interested in the finger release aid if you would consider a trade? If so what kind of trade would you be looking for?

What you got? :D I am, afterall trying to streamline!

Landy_dom, I will check to see what tubes and stuff I have and get back to you with a postage cost

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE