Solo tent for sale (with pics)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
Aztec Esquina Solo tent for sale - after using one I bought a second (this one - manufacturers have a habit of discontinuing things I like)... has been set up a few times for the kids to play in in the garden and to take the pics but is in almost brand new condition. Absolutely bombproof, self supporting, specs are in one of the pics. Looking for £75 including Paypal fees and P&P.
Cheers! Ioan

_DSC0096.jpg

_DSC0097.jpg

_DSC0098.jpg

_DSC0099.jpg

_DSC0100.jpg

_DSC0101.jpg

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
One other thing... the rigidity of these tents comes from the interlocking poles, that does mean that until the tent's been used and stretched slightly it can take a bit of strength to fit the poles in the holders.
Aside from that, now the inner and outer have been fitted together (toggle system) they need never be taken apart... so dry inner when pitching in the rain!

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
I've packed it all up to go now webbie. If it's dry and I'm free for a few minutes tomorrow I can unpack and pitch for more pics if you like... anything in particular you want to know about it though? Grey kinda fabric with some mesh vents in it lined up with the vents on the outer... attached to the outer by toggles for pretty steep walls and a good amount of inside space. As new condition - don't think they've even been any bugs squashed in it yet :rolleyes:

webbie

Forager
Jan 1, 1970
scotland
am just shopping around for a small light weight 2man tent, so its just to see if this would be big enough

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
Didn't get away from work early enough today webbie, tomorrow looks hopeful. It's not exactly a lightweight tent - over double the weight of a laser competition or something like that - it is however VERY strong not to mention a lot cheaper, either here or new. Not something I'd want to carry for a long backpacking trip, but for just a few days it's great IMHO

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE