Solo Inner for Golite SL3, Hex 3, WickiUp 3, Luxe Hex Peak?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Podcast Bob

Just in case this might be of interest for people with any of the above, they are now available as a stand alone item off the shelf in the UK.

I know many people were disappointed with the demise of Ookworks and the great little service he offered, and there are many who are looking for a solo bug net set up which is half hex in shape.

I'm hoping to source some inners for Duo Mids and rectangular shaped tarps soon if I can, using the same materials.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Gone but trading on eBay.

Bob, keep 'em light but we in the UK tend to like the partially panelled ones and not all mesh like the USA ones. If you can source a lightweight one for the BWD Lair (at sensible money) I'd be interested.

Wintrup

Forager
Nov 5, 2005
London
I know this is a little old, but just in case people are still looking for a demi-nest for their Hex 3 or Shangri-la, I thought I'd resurrect it. I have the full size nest, which has been just fine, but has some disadvantages--mainly in the rain, when you need cooking space and keep wet from your sleeping area. So I've been looking for a half sized nest that wouldn't break the bank. I found a German company Fibega, that made such a nest as an inner for their own brand tent. The height is perfect at 170cm and the length is good, but it's rectangular rather than trapezoid, which means in not quite a good fit and needs some tweaking. But at £38 if you buy from Amazon.de (£42 from Amazon.co.uk) it's cheap enough to find a way to make it fit well. I've not used in in the field yet, but have erected it in the garden and with a few tarp clips here and there it'll be fine.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/FIBEGA-Pyra...sbs_200_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0ZNWZTYXYJ234QVG7WX2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE