*** SOLD *** For Sale Tom Mayo Bird&trout knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
**** SOLD ****

Hi guys,

I have an used and sharpened small early? Tom Mayo fixed blade knife called bird & Trout knife it has a tapered tang with brass soldered hilt and hardwood brass pinned (4) handle.

It comes in a small simple pouch belt sheath that has a small cut on the 'backside', non penetrating and 1/4" long and a littler gouige on the frontside, it has been carried but is the original Mayo sheath.

The knife is tiny has a 2 3/4" blade and the total length is 6 1/8" and 1/8" blade thickness most probably 440C as that is what Tom Mayo used for these small knives (before Talonite).

It's a little collectors item and I'm selling it strait for Euro 100,- and that includes me sending it by Priority Registered Airmail :biggthump

I made a bunch of pictures that show better how the knife looks and also of it's size compared to an Large Military Firesteel.

Tom%20Mayo%20bird&trout%20left.jpg

Overview knife compared to Large Military Firesteel

Tom%20Mayo%20bird&trout%20blade%20left.jpg

Blade detail

Tom%20Mayo%20bird&trout%20tang%20I.jpg

Tapered tang detail

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE