Softie 6 Kestrel Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick white

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2008
York

Softie 6 Kestrel Sleeping Bag

Warm, lightweight, micro size, packs at just 18 x 19cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.

£59 inc P&P and Paypal fee (RRP £114)

As new, I purchased it for my wife for a 4 day camping trip..... But she ended up B&B instead, so I don't think it has ever been used.

Details:
Temperature Rating:
Comfort 0ºCExtreme -5ºC

Dimensions:
Length 220cm

• Width (chest) 75cm
• Width (knee) 60cm

• Width (foot) 40cm

• Weight: 1200g (including compression stuff sack)

• Compact pack size: 18 x 19cm (fully compressed)

• Compression stuff sack included, for compact carrying

• Reinforced foot - so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!

• Full length 2-way anti-snag zip with full length baffle. To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging the zip baffle or the bag edges, an anti-snag strip of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.

• Snugfit Hood. The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord, so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.

• Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs. The loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort and an undisturbed night's sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.

• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Softie 1.jpg
    Softie 1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 94
  • Sortie 2 .jpg
    Sortie 2 .jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Aye aye Mick i have an interest (first dibbs as we used to say), can you please tell me which side the zipper is on? Cheers

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
And does it come with the free pillow this model came with :lmao:

mick white

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2008
York
Hi GGTBod

Zip is on the right hand side. This is the Olive green mill style, it never came with the free pillow like the blue ones do :(

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I know that nobody will ever believe but it is the right hand zipper that is the breaker, i only just found out about the pillow and posted purely for comedy purposes, I relinquish all of my first dibbs rights ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE