Sofirn Torch Suggestions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I have a few Sofirn Headtorches and small hand torch that appears to have lost its girlish giggle.

I was going to purchase a new battery for it as I suspect thats the issue but to be honest the torches are that inexpensive that I may as well get a new Torch shipped.

But which one????

I like rechargeable , I like moderate sized so it can be slipped in the pocket.

The rest seems to be what sort of balance between flood and throw.

So what Sofirn are people using or would suggest.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Sofirn SC31 Pro, that's my mine go to, and love it. Medium to small size, 18650 batteries are easy to get, and USB c charging.

Reactions: TeeDee

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Either the SC31 Pro as Graham mentioned.or the 21700 battery powered IF25A.

There is a little one now too,

When or if you do order, use the Sofirn site. I can get coupon codes for U.K. Amazon, but the prices are still quite high. Sofirnlight China get stuff here pretty quickly, never had a problem.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
If after an AA/14500 light, Sofirn have the SP10 Pro coming soon, but don't think it's hit mass production yet.

Reactions: Nice65 and TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Either the SC31 Pro as Graham mentioned.or the 21700 battery powered IF25A.

There is a little one now too,

When or if you do order, use the Sofirn site. I can get coupon codes for U.K. Amazon, but the prices are still quite high. Sofirnlight China get stuff here pretty quickly, never had a problem.

Where can I get replacement batteries( preferably UK ) for the IF25A.

batt.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE