So what did Santa bring you?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Currently sat here waiting for the little boss to get back from walking the hounds to open my presents so was wondering what folks got in their stockings.

So show and tell time :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Finally allowed to open my presents to find I've been given a dremmel clone multi rotary tool

product-image.php

associated rotary bits and caddy
product-image.php

Some proper Fiskars dressmaking scissors

And my Brantub gifter sent me a really nice Steampunk gift :)

32585047068_390d30dcd3_c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: crosslandkelly

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
The only bushcrafty item I got was a 1915 UK issue compass.
It works beautifully too, is accurate compared to my Silva.

Also got some books, a Fish Graal vase made by Edward Hald, a bottle of Ontario wine .

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
My Granddaughter is a 'No Plastic' revolutionary....:D and as I write quite a few letters, she has saved me from using disposable plastic pens..Hence the posh pen...and no more disposable razors Grandad...so I got a proper razor.
Knife from number one son..and thermal gloves and beanie hat from Great Grandson, which was damned clever 'cos he's only 3 months old.. wonder if he's got a debit card already?.........:biggrin:

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Good on your granddaughter. No plastic rule for me this year too receiving or giving. I got books and wooden storage containers for my knitting wools wooden toothbrush and hairbrush. Handmade soap. And homemade jam and chutney. And best of all a big bottle of southern comfort.... hic! We do have a tradition of handmade things if possible so no big presents.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
A fjallraven wool hat and a fleece scarf from them too. Ready for Norway trip.

That follows on from a birthday a fortnight ago which gave me a pair of Huber Dachstein mitts. A good month for presents.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
A book of Leonard Cohen's poetry. His last. Published post mortem but edited by him.
A bunch of very different herb and spice mixes from www.themetropolitanchef.com.

I have a dreadfully poor/bad appetite (meds?) so these foodie things will be fun for me to play with.
I can read while things are simmering!

A flannel shirt with a quilted lining. Like having a blanket around my shoulders.
A new 'Rock' 30 cm fry pan with a glass lid.
Chocolate laced Canadian rye whiskey (seasonal treat).

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
A rather bad chest infection, therefore the big man in red provided copious lemsips and ibuprofen this year.

As a well as a sweater, t-shirt and a new pair of shoes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE