So how would you handle the Hunger Games

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
It can be surprising how some threads turn but this one has to be a winner, from a televised show of kids killing each other to cheap aftershave................" Splash it all over "

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
In response to the OP Id definitely seek high ground where I could see enemies coming. I'd set numerous traps (like the ones in Rambo first Blood!) haha. Fashion myself some sort of spear ATLEAST and maybe make a bow using my shoelaces as an improv bow string. I'd try and go for more of a "let them come to me" kind of thing. Than go for attack mode! Alternatively I'd try and find a safe place that's secluded and well hidden, sleep during the day whilst everyone else is on the move and then I'd move at night killing people whilst they sleep. Morbid thought I know. But you gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive! There is plenty more, spent all of last week debating this with friends at work after we went to see the film. But only a couple of us have read the book.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Being the lead cute girl would assure my survival. Of course, a mid 40's bearded man might have a hard time pulling that off.

ha ha ha.

I quite enjoyed the film. But yeah it is Battle Royale.

But lets face it. I'm the youngest and most handsome in the thread - I clearly win this one.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE