SnugPak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FeralSheryl

Nomad
Apr 29, 2005
Gloucestershire
jamesraykenney said:
I had mine for about a week or so and loved it!
Loved being the operative word.... SOMEHOW I lost the thing!
I had JUST bought the cary case for it too!!!
It was amazingly comfortable(because of the light weight, I guess...).
I waited SO long to get one too... Finally broke down and got one, and then I go and lose it!!!:eek:
Oh Bad luck mate! :(
Bet you find it just after you go out and buy another one and after you've lost the receipt too. That's the usual proccess for me.:D

Goose said:
No problems with comfort, I usually wear it over a hat anyway, but it holds well even without,the spring that holds it in place is just right and is an even pressure whatever it is stretched to. The torch itself is the same as the tikka(or tikka+) with the strap being the only difference. I have had mine about two years and it is always in my pocket, it still works fine.
I really think I'm gonna have to get me one now, thanks Goose.:)

Brangdon

Jun 25, 2005
Nottingham, UK
Goose said:
Have noticed a lot of reccomendations for the tikka+ but has anyone else tried the zipka? It is the torch I carry and find it more adaptable than the tikka as there is no headband to get in the way, and the zipka is more adaptable as you can put it on your wrist to use which I have found really useful at times.
Yep. I prefer the zipka form because it's smaller - it's my main torch for every day carry as well as for camping. Actually I have the Zipka+ which has upgrades similar to the Tikka+ - an extra LED, variable brightness etc.

jamesraykenney

Forager
Aug 16, 2004
Beaumont, TX
Just an update...

I found my Zipka+!!!!

It was UNDER my mattress:confused:

I KNOW I said I loved it, but...???

Still works well!

I wish I know HOW it got there though...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE