snugpak underquilt, montane terra troos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
I've got a new underquilt coming from Mat at UKHammocks so it's time to move some stuff on :)

First up is a snugpak BCUK hammock underquilt. In excellent condition used about a dozen times. It does come with the original stuff sack but as one of the compression buckles broke i'm selling it with the exped waterproof telecompression sack that I use with it. Paypal preferred but not essential £55 to your door (fees included)
8364222395_9b668222a6_n.jpg
8365283534_ce7dd99312_n.jpg

Next up..2 pairs montane terra trousers in black size xl 1 pair Pertex stretch equilibrium which acts like a softshell. Both pairs are in good condition with a little bobbling both have been been washed in techwash and tx direct £17.50 for both pairs inc fees and postage (pics added later)

Please post in thread before pm to avoid confusion

Thanks for looking
Mike

Last edited:

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
In response to Cowboys pertinent question :)
Measurements and pics of the Terra trousers both are same size
Waists XL which is 37" (odd i know but it's on the label)
Length is regular which means 33" they also have press stud ankle adjustments and ankle zips
I have found a fade mark on the right knee of the pertex equilibrium pair so took some pics. It's nowhere near as obvious as in the photo but I wanted to point it out and consequently drop the price to £15 for both pairs posted to your door
8493307238_5e88cd1935.jpg
8492209527_2a4fe7ac85.jpg

8493368394_5a5bc1d0f3_n.jpg
8492197685_038d37129d_n.jpg

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
Underquilt transaction gone smoothly Orric

As per the trousers, yes they are available as Cowboy didn't bite after a PM but i'm not sure of the etiquette now. DomBrister showed first interest but Chiseler came in with a definite yes. Help anyone?

DomBrister

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2013
Morton
I'm new here, and I'll take advice of the elders on this one.I'm keen for the trousers and would like them, but totally understand mine was a question and not a definite.despite it being an enquiry based on a definite desire lol

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
After reading the forum guidelines it comes down to the first interest which was DomBrister's. If I'd responded to the enquiry as soon as it was posted I would have got a definite before Chiseller posted. Any mods around to help out? or Chis?

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
My apologies, my action comes of experience. Sadly I once lost on something I desired through hockering (stalling) due to questioning. If its deemed unfair I'm happy stand down or split. I just read what was posted and drew my buy finger. I wouldn't be happy feeling you may feel put out. If its any consolation and the judges decide I'm in order? I'm aiming to lose weight and could give first refusal in a few months :;-)
Atb regardless :thumbup:

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I've always believed that the first to pm with "I'll take it" or something similar takes the biscuit.

Copied from classified t&c's
Buyer:

• If you have a firm interest in an item, email or PM the seller directly.

touched by nature

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'm all in. But I do have plenty of trousers. Happy to bow out in the name of a lesson for future to the gent. :thumbup: I don't need. Just could have used them for work.

Enjoy :cool:

DomBrister

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2013
Morton
Many thanks,I think.I'm out with some school kids in 2 Weeks and think I need a little winter help,I usually live in shorts out there but, think sensibility needs to take

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
I hear you Chiseller and i've done the same myself. Any chance of a compromising split gents at £7.50 a pair and Chis with first choice of the pair for his decisive action?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE