Snugpak cocoon, under quilt and over quilt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I moved from hammocking to camp bedding (ooh errr missus!!!) a few years ago but kept my hammocking stuff 'just in case'. I have since decided to restrict my camping to fair weather and so have even less likelihood of using this good quality kit. So I'd prefer someone else to get some pleasure from it.

I've also recently moved house and have got to 'rationalise' the stuff I have to fit the space available:(

Snugpak cocoon

A rare opportunity to buy one of these. I used it down to -10C before deciding to go with a camp bed and US Army sleeping bag, and found it great.

This is green inside and out which I understand means it is a 'Mark 1'. Comes with original stuff sack.

£110 plus delivery (but see later)

Snugpak underquilt/blanket SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Another good piece of kit. This is in perfect condition but the original stuff sack that comes with it has some repairs to it (neatly done by Higher Management). She also repaired one of the straps on the stuff sack.

This is green on both sides

£60 plus delivery (but see below)

Snugpak top quilt/blanket SOLD PENDING FUNDS

The final piece in this Snugpak offering. Also in excellent condition - and the original stuff sack is also in good nick. This has 'wings' that you can tuck under yourself to keep your back warm and a 'footwell' to get your toes nice and toasty.

It is brown on the inside and green on the outside

£40 plus delivery (but see below)

Delivery

I have had a look at the post office site and estimate that delivery costs for a 'signed for' delivery are about:

Cocoon - £13

Under and over quilt - about £4 each signed for second class

but if you want all three delivery costs will reduce (as would total cost for all three if you take the lot).

Another alternative is that I should be at Britton Woods (Derbyshire) this weekend so if you know someone who is going they could maybe pick it up for you.

If you want to have any or all of them then please PM me.

EDIT: I'd prefer payment by bank transfer to avoid PayPal fees - or if you prefer cheque - but need to await clearance.

Last edited:

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Over and under quilts now sold

Cocoon withdrawn pending colder weather.

But if anyone is interested in it please PM me - but may take me some time to see it as I don't visit BCUK as much as I used to:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE