snugpak softie trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Scored a softie jacket & trousers on ebay recently. I washed them, then put them away without trying them on, until today. I got them out to show my son who's home on leave, & he asked to try them on, the jacket was fine, but the trousers, oh the trousers...made him look like M.C Hammer !, we all had a realy good belly laugh, until realising they were zipped up wrong, giving them 24" between the waist & crutch, & a 12" inside leg, then we all laughed again !.

Rob

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
There were 2 different types, full and quarter lengthed zippers. Did the same thing myself...thought I had been diddled out of some cash until I figured it out 3 days later :what:

Feb 4, 2012
Nr St Ives, Cornwall
I have a pair of the full length zip reversible softies and while they did keep me warm in the cooler months, it was mentioned by more than one friend and family member that I looked a proper pillock wearing them.

SWMBO took the MC hammer jibe a little further, saying I looked like the little fat fella, dancing around to MC Hammer in a home insurance ad, point at me and saying "That's you that is" then at herself "Can't touch this!"

I think tickling her into submission was a reasonable response :D

Good bit of kit, but not for the fashionistas.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Yep, they have the full length zips, & i've not figured out yet how they got zipped up the wrong way, they now look normal( ish ) so no more fat bloke mc hammer quips, shame realy as the lad did make us laugh when dancing around in them.

Rob

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
If anyone has a good pair of full length zipped in medium send me a PM

The item in the picture is on ebay now, BCUK doesnt like ATACS camo :swordfigh

Hey woof, are yours olive and what does the label inside say?

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE