SNUGPAK Sleeka Elite Reversible Green/Black LARGE - As New Cond

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nige7whit

Forager
Feb 10, 2009
Brize Norton / Midlands (rest)
**SOLD**

Winter's coming, just the right time for a nice new cosy warm jacket !

I never really got round to wearing this, as I got another, similar jacket from work, that I use when I need a softie layer.

Size Large, handwarmer pockets on inside and outside (for reversible use, and a chest pocket on the black side.

The green side has reinforcement on the shoulder and outer part of the sleeves using a heavier textured nylon material.

Comes with the original stuffsac.

Asking £45 including UK postage, paypal preferred.

**SOLD** by PM, thanks for looking.

Last edited:

abilou

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2010
maidstone
How about an Artkis vest ? Designed for falconry with lots of pockets on front and back. As new, worn a cople of times. On the Country Covers website I think. I was about to put it on at £45, I think its about 70 new. I have picture and some knives if this does not float your boat.
TG

nige7whit

Forager
Feb 10, 2009
Brize Norton / Midlands (rest)
Don't need anything as a swap, just trying to clear out some excess kit and recoup some money.

Back home tomorrow, will try to find my camera and get some pics up, but it's entirely as new, if you look on google, it's the reversible black/green version.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE