Snugpak Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
i nearly bought one at silvermans but i didn't like the back padding and the shoulder straps dug into my neck also the side pockets are not zipped, but i do use a Rocket pack wich i think is a great sack its a shame the s/force isn't as good, :?: (purely my opinion :naughty: )

Kate688

Apr 4, 2004
Brawdy, South Wales
Hey - I've got one of those... Being in the army, I find it quite useful for low weight bergan tabs - plus shoving all my stuff in when I'm off home at the weekend! They're quite lightweight and comfy to wear. There's nothing much to it really, just a good basic day sack!

Hope that helps a bit... :eek:):

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Hi yep thas the one :biggthump the flaps cover not zips but elastic draw cords, i compared it to the new forces brand 33ltr sack which is cheaper :shock: has a better airflow padding system, zippered pockets, rain cover ect in my opinion it had a better feel and was more comfey, all i can say is go and try one on put something in it at the shop to weight it and walk about in it if its comfotable and you like it its good to go,It just didn't feel right to me and dearest isn't always bestest :shock: :rolmao:

jack29g

Forager
Sep 17, 2004
Leicester
I have a sleeka force 35, I find it's a very tough rucksack but the shoulder straps are very uncomfitable and the back system doesn't allow much air in. How about the gelert combat 40 as an alternative?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE