Snugpak Response Pak Mod.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Got a new snugpak response pak (from Lakeland)

bumbag.jpg

Found an old American mole belt

belt.jpg

all together

fitted.jpg

mod to an old 58 poncho role

mod.jpg

All fitted

fitted role.jpg

Just need to work on the load out, but hoping to have a fully versatile EDC/BOB combo for work/back of the car.

Shambling Shaman

May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Thanks for sharing! I have the Response pack and was looking how to add some extras to make it more versitile. Ill have a go at something simmular to yours.

John

The info on the belt is worn but NSN 8465-01-465-2111 is what I believe the number is. the molle attachments on the side are a bonus.

Also as the belt is built in and the snugpak has a belt I did manage to thread both belt through the buckles :)

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Good mod but that'd hurt my back these days.

Behind the green maggot on the sofa, is that an old 80's moonbag I spy? The one with the yellow lining (and foil inside).

Liam

Tristar777

Nomad
Mar 19, 2011
North Somerset UK
I know when my snugpac is full its quite heavy around the waist so I snap a set of braces onto it to help with the weight. The only disadvantage is its stars to look a bit military.

Tristar777

Nomad
Mar 19, 2011
North Somerset UK
This thred has reminded me to check my gear in the bag. Taking out the boonie and sun cream, deet etc. In goes the woolly hat and gloves. I think we can safely say that the weather is changing. Oh also put in a set of those ice and snow grips you strap to your boots. I reckon they will come in handy this year!

Qwerty

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Ireland
www.instagram.com
This thred has reminded me to check my gear in the bag. Taking out the boonie and sun cream, deet etc. In goes the woolly hat and gloves. I think we can safely say that the weather is changing. Oh also put in a set of those ice and snow grips you strap to your boots. I reckon they will come in handy this year!

good advice, but in typical fashion you'd be wise to hang on to the sun cream and boonie for about another week. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE