Snowsled....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Snowsled make quality kit

I don’t have the Classic Jacket, but I do have a custom jacket that was made using the Classic as a base.

Extremely well built by a very competent company

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
I've got a Classic with the large front map pocket. I also asked Snowsled to add velcro cuffs instead of elasticated.

The smock is perfect in every way. The pictures on the Snowsled website don't do the smock justice. It's a real beauty.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Is it not the case that you are better off with twin layer ventile than single layer? I used to have a single layer vertile jacket. It invariably leaked in heavy rain and was very cold in winter. I can see how this might not be the case in dry cold countries but I wonder about it in this country. I deal a lot with a small local company who make ventile jackets to order and they would usually recemmend double ventile. Hope this helps.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I have yet to feel the need for a double layer, even in fairly heavy rain it has kept me dry.

double layer might be warmer though I dont wear my ventile for warms and prefer the idea of still being able to wear it with a t-shirt undernearth in the summer as the pockets hold all my gear

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE