Snowdonia trip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
Me and my dad took a trip up to Snowdonia t'other day for a spot of walking and scrambling. On the first day we concered Snowdon up the South Ridge

Dscn0535.jpg

And then down the Watkin path

Dscn0536.jpg

The next day we did a scramble up Glyder Fach via the False Gribin, which is a brilliant ascent on which you can choose the difficulty of your scramble (of course we chose the hardest)

Dscn0542.jpg

Near the top the fog closed in.

Dscn0546.jpg

Dscn0547.jpg

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Nice photos... sounds like a pretty energetic day!

I haven't been there in ages... my parents live about 20 minutes from there but I rarely make it up.

every time I have been there, fog has closed in at some point... either that or we've been in the path of a passing cloud.

what can you say about the welsh weather hehe

Joe

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
nice... who the guy on the first picture ? the guy with the white trouwsers and black shirt, your dad ? You didn't hiked all the way up to make that picture, did you ?

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
PC2K said:
nice... who the guy on the first picture ? the guy with the white trouwsers and black shirt, your dad ? You didn't hiked all the way up to make that picture, did you ?

Thats just a random bloke.

Cheers for all the comments.

dogman

Aug 31, 2004
W Yorkshire
Brilliant, I took my eight year old son up the miners track and descended via the pyg track in April this year. You have brought back some great memories with your photos. Well done.

ps the views were great, it was very clear.

The General

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
North Wales Llandudno
Brilliant pics, me and my mum went up Snowdon May this year on my birthday. It was a great trip, you really can feel the thin air and the views through the mist were stunning! We went up on the train and it is a real shame we only had 30 mins on the top. I think it would have been more comfortable walking up than on that horribly packed train...

Brings back fond memories! :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE