Small trade axe & Bag, and some other bits & pieces

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER 18 TO BUY ANY BLADED TOOLS

1)
I am selling my high quality small trade axe from North River Customs, mine is still visible on their Tomahawk gallery, the 5th one from the bottom of the page. 13 1/2" long, cutting edge 2 1/2", with file work. The bag is hand made, with forged rings and old brass buckle, and can be used to carry fire lighting kit. or whatever you wish really... Unusued. I bought the little axe because I really liked it and haven't had the opportunity to use it.

Price including the bag £ 95.00, plus postage and Paypal. The axe itself cost me more than that. I love that little axe and it's going to pain me to part with it.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

a-g14-1.jpg

I have made a leather sheath/bag to go with it.

DSCF4017.jpg

DSCF4016.jpg

2) Blades, heat treated, only need a polish and sharpen.

2 Woodlore pattern, one is 2mm thick and the other 3mm thick. £18 each BOTH BLADES SOLD

2 folder blades, with filework on the spine. £15.00 each.. ONE BLADE SOLD.. ONE STILL AVAILABLE
DSCF4011-1.jpg

3) Bronze headed carving mallets and two really nice vintage brass grease pumps.

Mallets £15 each. Brass grease pumps £15.00 each or £25 for both.
Mallets now £12 each, brass pumps £12 each or both for £20 SOLD

DSCF4006.jpg

4) 1 Axminster vernier caliper 150mm, hardened stainless, brand new in its box, never used. £12. Now £10 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

1 micrometer vernier, accurate to 1/100 of a millimeter. Made by Karl Zeiss, not one or the cheap ones I believe. New in its box, never used £25.00 SOLD

DSCF4008.jpg

No trades on these please.

Thanks for looking.
Joel

Last edited:

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
The folders? Are they sub 3" blades for EDC and what thickness Etc.

Really like the top one, will take if meets my requirements. (need something when in country parks etc thats legal) Have two svord Peasents that are great but fancy something nicer!

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
The folders? Are they sub 3" blades for EDC and what thickness Etc.

Really like the top one, will take if meets my requirements. (need something when in country parks etc thats legal) Have two svord Peasents that are great but fancy something nicer!

Both blades have 63mm long cutting edge, 3mm thick, so will make legal folders.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
NOOOOOOOO! Cant believe I missed the axe - I've lusted after that since the first time I saw it in a posting.

Cant see how there might be a second dib but if there is - it must be mine :)

ATB
Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE