Small Pig Leather Belt Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I have for sale one small(ish) belt pouch made from some gloriously tactile pig leather.

Dimensions of the pouch in it's unfilled and closed state are 4.5" high by 6" wide, the pouch has a double belt loop stitched to the rear for stability, closure is via a button sewn to the flap, this in itself has two closed positions, as pictured the leather thong comes through the small slit and loops behind the button, but if you put a lot of stuff in it (i put my Mears merino wooly hat in it no problem at all), the upper most loop comes into play and loops directly over the button without going through the slit.

DSCN1516grgr.jpg

Some of the stitching on the rear is not to my liking, (it's still strong and secure mind), but as im over critical of my own work, im doing this one at a reduced price of £ 15.00 including UK Postage and Paypal fees, offered on a first come first served basis as denoted by the time stamp on a PM

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE