small dutch oven, where from?

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
I dont think you can get em' that small?
How about a cauldron..similar thing and around the size you mentioned.Theres some on the bay if you dont mind a pentacle on the front!

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I THINK I've seen them on a trade stand for the guys who distribute Rogue in the UK, but right now I can't find the link for trying!

Dave

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
The Snow Peak website, Japan, not USA, has some of the most beautiful, tiny, cast iron dutch ovens, which if my memory serves me right, hold about 450ml, a gnat's whisker under a pint.

Had my laptop not died and killed 20 months of research data, files and images, I'd be able to post all the relevant info.

If you cant find 'em (there's a few) I'll have a look when I've had some sleep.

I was going to buy one before I discovered an American made titanium kettle/dutch oven which is so much lighter (I'll be carrying it!).

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
The Snow Peak website, Japan, not USA, has some of the most beautiful, tiny, cast iron dutch ovens, which if my memory serves me right, hold about 450ml, a gnat's whisker under a pint.

Had my laptop not died and killed 20 months of research data, files and images, I'd be able to post all the relevant info.

If you cant find 'em (there's a few) I'll have a look when I've had some sleep.

I was going to buy one before I discovered an American made titanium kettle/dutch oven which is so much lighter (I'll be carrying it!).

http://www.snowpeak.com/lux/kitchen/dutch/index.html

The 10oz micro pot may be a tad small, and the 24cm too large. They beautifuly made though, but difficult to source in the uk.

ghillieman

Dec 21, 2009
netherlands
We have a dealer in Holland who has several sizes of dutch ovens, bought me an oven and a skillet there, you have to look at and see his site, he has a lot of stuff, quality is good, i don,t know about delivery overseas, good luck.

www.Qvist.nl

Telefoon

06 51079808

Postadres

Postbus 46

8000 AA Zwolle

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE