Small containers for your kit (might be of use to someone)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

techguyone

Jan 19, 2015
W Mids, United Kingdom
Just picked this up from Bodyshop (£1.99)

3 larger bottles (100ml) 1 with a push dispenser (soap?)
1 with a tilt lid, and 1 with a screw top
also 3 much smaller containers, possibly good for coffee/pills or similar? also screw top

16414030550_c3189337da_o.jpg

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Just picked this up from Bodyshop (£1.99)
If the local £shop is out of stock that's a pretty good find for the money, I've seen the likes of Tesco & Boots charging between £5-8 for similiar sets. The pump dispenser is tough enough to work with olive oil,ketchup and other the bottles will happily hold meths/alcohol without any degredation. Julie (SWMBO) tried some of her cosmetics in the smaller pots with disturbing results, strangely vasaline seems to be ok so far. Probably best to use the small pots for herbs or spices.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
The tubs of Maca root shave cream are an excellent reason, unless of course you're going for the authentic mountain man thing :)

Got the very same set from a local pound shop. Unfortunately one of the bottle tops split after a I tightened it a tad too much. I suppose you get what you pay for!! That aside I am one for gadgets and gear to make my trips a bit easier so I won't be put off by a minor malfunction.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE