Small Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Is the tent still for sale?

If you did not came to an agreement on Sept. 7 - than it's not for sale - through the Member Classifiedssection here on BushcraftUK that is! As Eskimo isn't a Full Member anylonger due to circumstances mentioned in this very thread and in this thread: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33273

Since your asking the tent still being for sale, I conclude there wasn't an agreement on Sept. 7 (or before Sept. 11) - therefor the tent isn't for sale. If the tent is sold through BCUK channels, being either in this thread or by PM, or any other way - that'll be a breach of forumrules.

HTH and all the best with finding a tent!

:)

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Sorry guys as stated. Due to Royal Mail been completly useless, Tony has decided to ban me from been a BCUK member!!!

I live in a very small village and sometimes post can go astray or I cannot always post next day due to opening hours.

Appologies for this!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE