Small Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi Guys, can I firstly just say a big thank you for all the kind words recieved whilst I was in hospital. I am finally out but will not be returning to the woods for a good 6 months. I bought a few items just before the accident and as I have no chance of using them have decided to put them on here to try raise a bit of cash whilst I am at home to buy a new computer. Most of the items are new or used once and are in excellent condition, if for any reason you find the item not to be up to your expectations you can return it to me for a full refund.

• MSR MIOX Water Purifier (Brand New) - £50 Delivered
  • Coleman F1 Lite Lantern (5 Mins use to test) - £20 Delivered
  • Primus Omnifuel Stove (Brand New in Box) - £85 Delivered
  • Vango Spectre 300 Tent Green (Used for 2 nights) - £70 Delivered
  • 3 x Nalgene WideMouth 1ltr Bottles (New) - £15 Delivered
  • 2 x Thermarest Lite Seats Sunset (New) £30 Delivered
  • Exped Dry Bags (1 XS Orange, 3 Small Yellow, 1 Medium Red, & 2 Large Clearsite Blue) £30 Delivered
  • 2 x Pairs of XXL Tog 24 Edson Trousers, Waterproof Outer with an insulated inner (1 x Olive Green, 1 x Grey) to fit a 38-40" Waist & 33" Leg - £30 Delivered for both (Cost £55 a pair in the sales)

Any questions or if you would like to see any pictures, just let me know. Many Thanks

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
A few items still available:

* Coleman F1 Lite Lantern (5 Mins use to test) - £20 Delivered
* Primus Omnifuel Stove (Brand New in Box) - £85 Delivered
* Vango Spectre 300 Tent Green (Used for 2 nights) - £70 Delivered
* 2 x Thermarest Lite Seats Sunset (New) £30 Delivered
* 2 x Pairs of XXL Tog 24 Edson Trousers, Waterproof Outer with an insulated inner (1 x Olive Green, 1 x Grey) to fit a 38-40" Waist & 33" Leg - £30 Delivered for both (Cost £55 a pair in the sales)

Cheers

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Price Drop

* Coleman F1 Lite Lantern (5 Mins use to test) - £17 Delivered
* Primus Omnifuel Stove (Brand New in Box) - £75 Delivered (With free Primus Fuel Bottle)
* Vango Spectre 300 Tent Green (Used for 2 nights) - £60 Delivered
* 2 x Thermarest Lite Seats Sunset (New) £26 Delivered
* 2 x Pairs of XXL Tog 24 Edson Trousers, Waterproof Outer with an insulated inner (1 x Olive Green, 1 x Grey) to fit a 38-40" Waist & 33" Leg - £25 Delivered for both (Cost £55 a pair in the sales)

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
Does anybody know eskimo or can they give him a nudge. I've pm'ed and emailed him. I paid for some items on Monday and had nothing from him, so if anybody has his number I would be very appreciative if you contacted him. Obviously I hope everything is alright with him Cheers

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
according to the public profile info he has been on a few times over the last couple of days. maybe some problem we are not aware off

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Sorry for the delay guys, I have been trying to log into BCUK but kept getting an error message. I think my new computer is having problems. I am having to write this on the old prehistoric windows 98 machine in our study. Has anyone else had problems with Vista??

Lee, I have emailed you personally to update you. All items sold on here were posted either Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I have used 2nd class recorded to cover and loss and RM have stated 3-5 days for delivery. If you are worried about the items, let me know and I will do my best to sort from this end.

Please don't panic, I am not a scam artist and in the very worst case senario, have a fully verified PayPal account so your £££ is safe.

Regards

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi Korvin, I sent the replacement bottles yesterday via 1st class recorded. They may have turned up today but if not, most likley tomorrow. If no you longer require them just let me know and I will issue a full refund.
The tracking number for the replacement Nalgene bottles is DV508701921GB . Sorry again for the delays.

Gilly, the payment cleared monday and I posted the bags yeaterday. Tracking number is DV508701952GB. Let me know of any problems.

Thanks for your patientce and appologies for the delays.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE