Small Cast iron BBQ

I went into the big type Asda superstore the other day and spotted a small cast iron BBQ for £11 and its flat pack , all the bits fit inside each other quite a bargain and ideal for camp outs with car or short walk, I got one and its ok for the money will bring it to Deleamere next meet

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Got any piccys.......because i have a feeling its the same one thats in morrisons for £8.
Any when is it getting tested..... BBQ at yours this weekend nudge nudge wink wink.....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I've been using the Morrisons one for about 3 years now. It works very well. I did add about 10 extra 10mm holes in the bottom for better airflow.
When its cooled down I just hose it off then brush lightly with linseed oil to keep it from rusting.

Dave

Wink

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 4, 2004
Norfolk
The Morrisons one is nice and compact, and at £8 it makes a very cheap firebox for a tipi too...

Dohh didnt see one in morrisons and I go int here a lot , never mind , I managed to break a chunk off the side of it screwing it together but it will still work , Pics I cant be bothered uploading and messing about feeling ill as I do Greg come round and have a look :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE