Slotted Buttons

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Are these the ones I got for somebody a few months back? They are on the current issue jackets, I may be able to get few for you if they are. Will green do okay?

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
I think they might well be - the soldier 95 ones are what i was looking for. Can't seem to find anyone who sell's the buttons on their own (for a project).

I'd be looking for enough for a smock, so about 4 for the pockets, a couple for cuffs, and what i can get for the front..

I wonder what happens to the knackered s95 jackets.....
Now i know - £7.50 from here

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I could get you small buttons for use on your cuffs and a couple of large buttons for the front of the jacket, maybe 4-6. I have lots of the small ones on shirts that need exchanging, but not too many large buttons I'm afraid. Tell me exactly what you need, I may be able to help.

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
What i have done is ordered a couple of manky s95 jackets, to cannibalise. Hopefully they will have the correct buttons etc, in which case i will most likely be okay. But hold the thought, in case i have been ripped off.. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE