Sling Small Arms AO/7629

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Following on from the top effort of British Red and Fred Gordon I have something to offer free of charge, including P&P to the first two people to PM me - please include your address.

I have up for grabs 2 x Sling Small Arms AO/7629 NSN: 1005-99-768-2540 made of 25mm black webbing with black Fastex/A clips. Prolly standard SA80 sling. Was going to use for something but never got round to it.

One is still sealed, this goes to the first to PM me. Gone to Hunter_Zero

Second is as new just not in a wrapper, going to second to PM me. Gone to Rapidboy

Cheers,

Phil.

Right then Hunter_zero and Rapidboy,

Your slings are packaged in recycled envelopes - I'm not tight, honest :D Just doing my bit for the environment ;)

Mrs. Too Much Kit To Complain About will get in the post tomorrow afternoon - she is a skin-flint so don't expect 1st Class :lmao:

Cheers guys,

Phil.

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
Too Much Kit To Carry said:
That's great new rapidboy - enjoy and don't forget to send me some pictures when you have managed to use it ;)

Cheers mate,

Phil.

Mine too :You_Rock_

Thanks mate!

John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE