Slightly more shelf-life competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
I'm in a bit of a mood to give stuff away today :)

So here's a competition for you all. Open to everyone no matter which country you live in (Except Lichenstein...Oh..go on then. Them too. :rolleyes: )

Many of you may know these K&M Matchcases. Made by Keith Lunder and brought to us by our very own Schwert. I actually have two and tend to use the orange one so this brass one is up for grabs.

K_M1.jpg

Here's the question..

How many matches have I put in it? ( and i'm not saying whether it's full or not :p )

Closest answer wins it and to celebrate my 50th day of being a non-smoker the competition will close at 6pm on Monday 19th February.

Have fun :)

Bhod

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
North Tyneside
11 and congratulations on your 50th day of non-smoking, i shall soon be coming up to my two year anniversary :D Well done, keep it up, it does get easier as time goes on.

happy camper

Nomad
May 28, 2005
Scotland
Very generous competition, i'll guess 12.
Well done on the smoking! it's amazing how much your senses of taste and smell improve after you give up!

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
maver said:

Im going for a smoke now :rolleyes:

I'm laughing so much i've gone and got a stitch :p

Seriously though i'm not feeling any withdrawal or longing so taunt away :) Allan Carr opened my mind

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE