Skogkniv patch- where's yours?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Mysetup_zpsd7d667e3.jpg

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Cracking mate! It's at home on the frost river! You're braver than me I was to scared to take a needle to mine :eek:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Cracking mate! It's at home on the frost river! You're braver than me I was to scared to take a needle to mine :eek:

Would you be surprised if I told you I bought the pack to go with the badge after I had joined the GB?
It was going to go on my Berghaus Munro, but well, you know how it goes, the lure of canvas and leather.....

This GB has cost me nigh on two hundred quid....let's hope my live-in nemesis never finds out!

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Would you be surprised if I told you I bought the pack to go with the badge after I had joined the GB?
It was going to go on my Berghaus Munro, but well, you know how it goes, the lure of canvas and leather.....

This GB has cost me nigh on two hundred quid....let's hope my live-in nemesis never finds out!

Haha- that's good stuff! I need to adopt that way of doing stuff!

But it's an awesome pack though, a fantastic combo with the patch! :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Kev - that is all beautiful except that manky Draper hammer! Get a nice vintage one will you?

H

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Kev - that is all beautiful except that manky Draper hammer! Get a nice vintage one will you?

H

You've got a sharp eye mate! And ooh vintage hammers me likely! I am guilty and bought a nice little ball pein from a hardware shop (un branded and a nice wooden handle) can't go wrong for like £4.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight

H

Strangely enough Hugh, after ten plus years living in a flat, I have recently moved to a bungalow with a garden and was thinking about getting some decent tools. I doubt I shall ever require the "homestead kit," but fully recognise the Draper hammer needs to go if only to avoid the ribbing!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Half the fun is looking around, finding a nice cheap one in a car boot or the like - although I accept you possibly don't need the scaffolding tower we just bought being in a bungalow and all :)

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Well i eventually got around to sewing mine on top of my Crusader hood pocket, made some 1.5mm cordage out of 8 strands of sinew and then found i didn't have a needle or gadget suitable to stitch it with so had to buy one, hence my delay in getting the job done

attachment.php

Last edited:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Well i eventually got around to sewing mine on top of my Crusader hood pocket, made some 1.5mm cordage out of 8 strands of sinew and then found i didn't have a needle or gadget suitable to stitch it with so had to buy one, hence my delay in getting the job done

attachment.php

Looks great. I wondered what the green would look like in situ. I did think a green one would look good on a brown canvas or Coyote Brown pack too.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Really looks cracking, the pics don't do the green on green effect true justice

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
makes my Berghaus Crusader look like a proper classy bit of personal kit now instead of the generic Dutch military issue bergen that it did beforehand, I heartily endorse this green on green combo :D

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Nice work mate! :)

I reckons with all these patches you lot should have seen them on by now- keep them coming!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE