Skoda Scout 4 x 4 ....... thoughts ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jmagee

Forager
Aug 20, 2014
Cumbria
I thought they'd stopped them. Which would say a lot. Have a mate with an Octavia who said the scout was very heavy in comparison

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
I have the Octavia 1.9 estate and it's been fantastic since 2008 but looking to upgrade now, the scout looks very good, with good MPG etc so giving it some serious consideration, 2016 184 bhp DSG gearbox............MMMmm want ! :)

SiWhite

Nomad
Apr 1, 2007
Deepest North Hampshire
Yeti or Octavia? Scout is just the generic name that Skoda use for 4x4 vehicles with slightly lifted suspension.

I looked at both recently - Octavia wasn't avaioabke for my budget with DSG and the Yeti had a small boot.

I eventually bought a Passat Alltrack. The four wheel drive is very effective but subtle, so you don't notice it working. I'd recommend a DSG if you can. Lovely gearbox and it slips into neutral down hills which boosts economy considerably.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Just paid a deposit on a 150 bhp manual 6 speed skoda octavia scout.....happy days. ☺

Mind made up by the towing weight, the 150 bhp manual is 2000kg and the 184bhp DSG is 1800kg so went for the higher figure

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE