Site Beagle Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
Hi Guys,

Just to let you all know about a bit of kit I've just came across. I was needing a new pair of outdoor trousers for a weekend out coming up and my last pair from craghoppers had a rip right down them (Not slating them, they lasted for over a year) So looking about i stumbled on the screwfix site and saw these. Just bought them and they seem excellent value for money. Made from the same material as the old issue lightweights with plenty of pockets and double lined knee's which can take a pad in them. Well worth the £12 i paid. Id recommend them to anybody looking for a pair. I've got a first aid course coming up in wales soon also so i'll let you know how they get on.

52596_SFD_V_F_1.jpg

Tonysco

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
If they're anything like the dickies ones they're a little clingy when wet but very capable outdoor trousers

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
I worked at screwfix for a while and the contracters really abuse their clothes and the site trousers was popular. Didn't have any come back as faulty as far as i remember.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE