Sissipuukko M.07 for passaround?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
I got my self a new knife for birthday and, since the german distributor had delivery problems, got it today.
Its the most expensive knife I ever bought (€ 100,-) and I wont use it this winter becuase I am off to an extended medical rehab.
https://www.brisa.fi/portal/index.p...t_info&cPath=92_78&products_id=96&language=su
Being the smaller brother, the blade is only 125mm, otherwise its identical.
I wanted a "modern" knife, but with a carbon blade.
That reduces the choice somewhat, but the M.07 fits the bill nicely.
The sheat had a unique retention system for the blade and the Kraton handle makes my tradionalist soul cry but fits good in the hand.
The blade is differentially hardened, 58RC at the edge, 45-50 at the spine. So, like a Helle laminated blade, one can probably tie a knot in it.
70208.jpg

So, if anyone is interested, I would like to start a passaround.
I dont know, how these things usually work.
My idea was to collect a list of those interested and send it to the first one. After a week, he passes it to the next one and so on.
Last user sends it back to me.
All I ask for is, use this knife thoroughly but dont destroy it and write about it.
Who is interested?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE