Single strand star knot

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

asemery

Settler
Aug 11, 2005
557
285
85
Pennsylvania
pineapple.myfunforum.org
single strand star knot
Zipper pulls. I made the large white one as a luggage I.D.

5ebwtoN.jpg


single strand star knot tutorial # 1

single strand star knot tutorial # 2
 
Last edited:
Have a Like on me. I know your posts don’t always garner much in the way of conversation, but I’m sure I’m not the only person who appreciates them. :)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Toddy
That's something I've never seen before. Very nice.

Plenty of time to have a go at these before Christmas.

-You may have just solved a lot of present issues for people :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE