SIGG Oval bottle and cup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
You shouldn't need to put it near a fire as you will only be storing port, whisky or stags breath in the bottle anyway! I was gonna get one of these, but then the missus got me a stainless Rangers' Nalgene bottle instead. It holds more, so I get more drunk!

:D

robadams

Forager
Aug 19, 2004
Hampshire
I've been eying up these bottles for a couple of years, I didn't know I needed it untill I saw it.

It's still on my wish list.If you do an ebay search covering all Europe you can get some better prices, you just need to be able to communicate in German, or have a German wifey as I have.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I saw one the other day when mooching - it really is an elegant design isn't it?

I resisted as I've more water bottles than I need already and will shortly be thinning kit out - but I doo like it muchly!

Red

Red, I've an original version with cork stopper going spare you can have, PM me an address and its yours mate

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
You shouldn't need to put it near a fire as you will only be storing port, whisky or stags breath in the bottle anyway! I was gonna get one of these, but then the missus got me a stainless Rangers' Nalgene bottle instead. It holds more, so I get more drunk!

:D

Do you mean a Stainless Steel Nalgene bottle? :confused: Where ja get that?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I'll do a picture. They were made for the US Rangers in Afghanistan supposedly. It is completely stainless with a rubber o ring seal in the lid. And it is huge! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE